The varied textures and flavors of this sprouts and sauerkraut salad range from tart to creamy in this amazing nutritional powerhouse! Miso paste is fermented soya and the best way to consume soy. It gives a salty note and umami flavor to many of our dishes, and serves as base for this thermogenic salad dressing.
Sprouts and Sauerkraut Salad
- 3 cups organic spring mix salad
- ½ cup sprouts or microgreens (any of your liking)
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut
- 2 red radishes, sliced
- 1/3 stalk organic celery, cubed
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup organic apple cider vinegar (Bragg)
- ¼ cup non-GMO miso paste
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp nama shoyu (raw gluten-free soy sauce)
- Pinch of black pepper
Mix all salad ingredients in a bowl. Mix all dressing ingredients in a highspeed blender until smooth. Toss salad and dressing and add grounded pepper to taste. Enjoy!