We are bringing in the prebiotics to prepare the gut flora and nutrient absorption with this delicious Asian cabbage salad! Add the flavors from all other ingredients and the Apple Cider Vinegar dressing to top it off with probiotic power for a wonderful meal that helps restore your digestive track.
Asian Cabbage Salad
- 2 cups of shredded organic Napa, green or red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded organic carrots
- ¼ cup sliced organic cucumber
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp whole raw soaked almonds
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast as topping
Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- 2 tsp organic apple cider vinegar (Bragg)
- 1-1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Pinch of black grounded pepper
Toss all salad ingredients in a bowl. Mix dressing ingredients in a blender and add to the salad. Toss to evenly combine. Serve and sprinkle nutritional yeast for a cheese flavor. Add more fresh ground pepper to taste.